Tri-M Music Honor Society
Cedar Creek High School's chapter of the Tri-M Music Honor Society (chapter 8040) serves as a community building experience with the use of performance, passion, & service through the vehicle of music. Our Chapter is open to any student through which the following applies to:
- Each candidate should represent the Cedar Creek Music Department to the best of their ability and strive to be a role model not only within the performing arts but within the entire student body.
- You must maintain a 3.0 GPA Academically and maintain a 3.5 GPA in your combined music courses.
- The candidate must also be active in a performing ensemble upon application and must maintain that position to hold membership.
- Have a desire to be a leader in music and participate in extracurricular music activities.
- Must Attend Monthly Meetings (first Thursday of every month, after school 2:45-3:15pm)
- Must be a student grades 10-12